İngilizce’de Kısaltmalar - Contractions


İngilizce’de Kısaltmalar - Contractions

Positive Contractions

I'm --- I am --- I'm going to home.
I'll --- I will --- I'll be waiting for you.
I'd --- I had / I would --- I’d been waiting for you that guy came and say something I didn’t undertand. OR I'd rather stay at home than going that boring places.

I've --- I have --- I've been looking for you.

You're --- You are --- You're being too rude to me.
You'll --- You will --- You'll be sorry!
You'd --- You had / would --- You'd better leave now. OR You’d have been the manager by now if you had wanted enouhg.

You've --- You have --- You've seen enough.

He's --- He is / has --- He’s going to go on a vacation. OR He’s to give the report in time.

He'll --- He will --- He'll get ill if he keeps walking around with that very thin coat.
He'd --- He had / would --- He'd have gone if he had heard you. OR He'd come before us.

She's --- She is / has --- She's reading at the moment. OR She's been twice in Paris.
She'll --- She will --- She'll go her hometown next week.
She'd --- She had / would --- She'd been working for six hours when she noticed she was hungry. OR She'd come us often.

It's --- It is / has ---: It's been long time since we saw each other last. OR It's very difficult to concentrate.
It'll --- It will --- It'll be hard to stay calm when the truth reveals.
It'd --- It would / had --- It'd be impossible without your help. OR It'd been a long time.

We're --- We are --- We're doing great at the work.
We'll --- We will --- We'll be gone by seven.
We'd --- We had / would --- We'd been on the stage before anyone of us. OR We'd have waited for you but we couldn’t see you.

We've --- We have --- We've been waiting for you!

They're --- They are --- They're having a picnic tomorrow.
They'll --- They will --- They'll make things harder for us.
They'd --- They had / would --- They'd been eating their lunch when she stopped by to say hello. OR They’d be very happy to see you.
They've --- They have --- They've got baby-boy.

There's --- There is / has --- There's a lot of reasons to go on. OR There's been too many telephone calls today!
There'll --- There will --- There'll be another saloon for theconcert.
There'd --- There had / would --- There'd better be a good explanation for this. OR There'd be somewhere else.

That's --- That is / has --- That's what you want. OR That's been going on for years and yearsd now.
That'll --- That will --- That'll be a very good surprise to her.
That'd --- That had / would --- That'd be the reason why. OR That'd happened before my time.

Negative Contractions

aren't --- are not --- They aren't here.

can't --- cannot --- I can't stand her shrill voice.
couldn't --- could not --- He couldn't live without her.
didn't --- did not --- We didn't do anything wrong.

doesn't --- does not --- She doesn't have breakfast.
don't --- do not --- They don't want to come.
hadn't --- had not --- I hadn't thought of that!
hasn't --- has not --- She hasn't come yet.
isn't --- is not --- She isn't listening to you.
mustn't --- must not --- Children mustn't play with fire.
needn't --- need not --- You needn't worry about that.
shouldn't --- should not --- You shouldn't smoke cigarettes.
wasn't --- was not --- I wasn't joking when I said that.
weren't --- were not --- They weren't invited to the party.
won't --- will not --- I won't be able to attend the conference.
wouldn't --- would not --- She wouldn't be surprised if he showed up at the party.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder